Saturday 14 May 2011

my friend

The black cloud seemed to be different. It walked around a place in Kediri's home town fastly, I questioned my self" is there any matter which would happened?" Certainly it was just the right of Allah who had definite knowledge about something which would happened. But did I surrender to the unknown situation? Oh no. every thing needed an effort. So I had to dig an information from the entire my friends. I hoped I could find out useful news that made me in developed student. At 13 o'clock I was taking rest in a boarding house around State College for Islamic Studies in Kediri and a friend of I told me that one of my friend was died when he was checking a place which would be made for picnic. fortunately he was died after he had taken pray maghrib. I thanked to our god so much because it became a sign that he died  khusnul khotimah, that is my hope to Allah for me and all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment